Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I wanted to get back to you all and let you know what I thought of Tiffinie Helmer's new book...The Edge. I have to say this book gripped me from the very beginning. I have enjoyed each and every book in the Wild Men of Alaska Series by Tiffinie, but this book was amazing. Not only is there a wonderful sexy hero in the book but an amazing heroine too. It is the characters in this story that held me in place making me want to read more with every flick of the page on my Kindle. I literally could not put it down because I was afraid I would miss something happening to the people who were becoming very real to me. Cashe, Mel, Linnie, Ramsey, Sergei, Nicole and the kids all spoke to me of people that I would love to know and be a part of. This is a must read for anyone who loves a mystery and a romance and seeing someone overcome the worst that life has to throw at them. You can find the book on amazon.com under Tiffinie Helmer - The Edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment