Sunday, June 29, 2014



Happy Sunday and I hope all of you in the States enjoy your upcoming July 4th weekend! My husband, daughter and I are traveling to the Smokey Mountain area of Tennessee again for a much needed summer break. The good news is my parents are feeling well enough to join us there. Very excited to see them and share time with them.

It's also a working vacation for me. I'm going to be doing a little research while I'm there for my work in process (yet to be named). This will be my first paranormal/romance attempt. And, yes of course, it's a M/M story. Let's just say there will be an evil ghost, hunky lumberjacks, a little dream travel and a hero that saves the main character from a fate worse than death. Well, maybe not a fate worse than death but at least, he'll save him from ending up stuck in time with the wrong man.

Also don't forget to check out the Facebook Page for the Hot Summer Nights Anthology starting on July 1st. Everyday through the 9th a different author will be spotlighted. There will give-a-ways each day with games and info on the authors and their stories in the anthology. My day is the July 4th! I will be giving away a copy of "A New Dream" and an Amazon Gift Card. I would love to hear from all of you! Here is the link to the Facebook Page:

Hot Summer Nights Anthology Facebook Page

Remember...You are Never too Old to Follow Your Dream!
CJ

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your trip and time with your parents! Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete