Sunday, January 4, 2015

As we move forward into the new year, I would like to take a moment to reflect on my list of favorite reads from 2014.

2014 introduced me to several new to me writers and their stories. It also brought new reads from some of my go to authors. All of which gave me a very fulfilling reading experience for the year. This isn't the complete list by any means of the number of books I read last year. They are in no particular order because I didn't have the heart to rank any one above the others. 

While most of my reads are definitely M/M, you will note the inclusion of stories by Tiffinie Helmer and Victoria Danann. Both of these ladies are long time favorites, who write stories with characters who draw you in and capture your heart.

Whether you are a fan of M/M or not, the stories on my list are well worth the your time. Some of them left me in tears (Cutting Out). Some of them left me saying "Ahhhh" (The Current Between Us). Some of them brought back favorite characters to love with the new characters discovered (Adrien and Jake in Fair Game). And some left me with a single word on my mind "WOW" (Second Helpings).


All of these stories would get a 4.5/5/5.5 rating from me. If you've already read them...lucky you. If you haven't please give them a try, I promise you are in for a real treat.

Be sure to note the heat level I give each story. That will let you know if descriptive sex is in the story. I would not rate any of these stories as overly erotic or containing BSMD, just so you know.

I started out to write a small description on each of these books and found, I couldn't. I mean literally, I couldn't write something "short" about them. It just wasn't possible so I didn't even try. You'll just have to read them for yourselves.

Happy 2015 and may all your reads be great ones!

Cutting Out by Meredith Shayne (Heat level 4)
A Reason to Believe by Diana Copland (Heat level 5)
Fireweed by Tiffinie Helmer (Heat level 4)
Artists Touch by Kerry Adrienne (Heat level 5)
Fair Game by Josh Lanyon (Heat level 4)
Stranger on the Shore by Josh Lanyon (Heat level 2)
Solomon's Sieve by Victoria Danann (Heat level 3)
The Current Between Us by Kindle Alexander (Heat level 5)























































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Great list. Looking forward to your new books in 2015!!!

    ReplyDelete