Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Coal Dust is finally coming!


 Hello and Happy Harvest Time to all of you! Autumn is my favorite time of year, well except for all the horror movies they play on television. I've been a blood and gore watcher. Now, a good ghost story, that's right up my alley. Especially, if there are two men involved and an HEA is found at the end. 

I'm finally happy to announce that Coal Dust, book three, in the Legend of the Ghost Train series is finally being released on October 28. And, really happy to announce that you are receiving my newsletter, you'll be receiving an email from me with the date that the pre order sale goes into affect. I'm not going to announce it to the public until October 23. That's right newsletter readers will get the date and link before anyone else.

So be watching out for an email from me coming in the next seven days!

You are going to fall in love with Boone and Tucker, the two MC's from the past. And, Craig and Doug are going to warm your hearts too.

This story is filled with danger, murder, crooked mine owners, a cave in with men and boys trapped and left to die. There's also love and acceptance of one's self and brave men trying to do the right thing.

Coal Dust - Coming to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment