Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Well it's been just over two weeks since the release of Drifting Sands. To all of you who have purchased the book and are reading it or planning to read it . . . Thank you! I am busy now finishing up the next book in the Warfield Mystery Series, Crashing Waves. I'm also getting ready to attend my very first event as a published author! If you live in the Orlando, Florida area, I would love to meet you.

Tickets for Indie Book Fest 2015 are available now and I think they are very reasonable. The planners of this event have so much packed into this weekend, you just wouldn't believe. And so many wonderful authors to meet and get to know.


Indie Book Fest 2015 Tickets


Today, a Scavenger Hunt that all readers can participate in was announced. The grand prize is an iPad Mini! There will be parties, panels (and yes, I am participating on a couple of those) and a wonderful chance to meet some of your favorite authors. Hope to see some of you there.

Have a lovely rest of your week.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to all the activities that are going to be at IBF!

    ReplyDelete