Sunday, April 3, 2016

A special excerpt just for the blogs readers! Enjoy!


“I can tell. You’re a sticky mess,” Mike teased, plopping a large chunk of pineapple between his teeth.
I had no idea what he was talking about until he suddenly straddled my lap. Pushing me back, he grasped my hands in his, holding them firm to the blanket. First he ran the pineapple over my lips, then down the left side of my neck and back up the right side. Wherever he went, he left a trail of sticky, sweet pineapple juice in his wake and tiny little electric shocks to my nerve endings.
Getting a grip and laughing the whole way, I pushed him back on to the blanket. This time I was astride him. I grabbed a strawberry and crushed my lips to his. He moaned his approval, and I continued to deepen the kiss until we were sharing the strawberry and its juice along with the kiss. He tasted of spicy sausage, strawberries, and pineapple. Catching my breath, I sat up, causing our now engorged cocks to rub together. The sensation was so good, I couldn’t help pressing against him a little harder for a little more friction.

No comments:

Post a Comment