Sunday, September 30, 2018

Sunday Musings/September 30, 2018


This has been a weekend of work and enjoyment. The weather is finally beginning to feel like autumn. The trees are still very green but the air is a little cooler in the morning and in the late evening. The AC doesn't kick on nearly as much as it did a week ago. My sinus's are thankful.

I finished the second book in the Knights Club series today. I'll be sending it off to my wonderful editor for polishing tomorrow. Calypso's story is different than Xavier and Seb's but then that's what makes this series so interesting. Each book stands alone and focuses on two different MC's but they are still all intertwined with the club and the people who work there. They are a family, much like any family the members are diverse in their characteristics. 

They love different. They hurt different too. I'm learning a lot from these characters and I'm excited to bring them to you.

Looking forward, October is going to be a very busy month. I'm so excited to be a featured author at GRL (Gay Romance Lit) this year. It will be my first GRL. So many people all gathered together in one place because of their love for LBGQT literature. Some of my favorite authors will be there and I get to be a fangirl for a little while. 

Then the holidays will be here before you know it. I hope your week is a good one filled with lots of fun and good weather. 

***SPECIAL OFFER***
Follow me on Bookbub and I will send you a free copy of "A New Dream". Just leave me a comment with your email address and I'll send it to you. 

Hugs 
CJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment