Sunday, November 3, 2013

Been a terrible couple of days with the Ohio Valley weather changes. I love this time of year, the colors, the crispness to the air but the ups and downs on the barometer just wreck havoc on my head.

 I did manage to complete chapter 3 of my latest fan fiction story You Can't Change the Past by cbaty. It is off to the beta and I'm hoping it will be up later in the week.

The bright spot in the week was Senior night at my daughter's high school on Friday night. My husband and I were so very proud to walk beside her. She was honored as the only senior on the varsity girl's golf team. Nearly froze our nickers off at the game and our team lost but still it was a moment to cherish with her.

I should have news shortly on the charity book that Lazy Beagle Entertainment is publishing. It was my pleasure to contribute a story to the book and amazing to think that one of the ladies I admire most in this business will also have a story in the book, Charlie Cochrane.

Check out the updated line above from Drifting Sands.

3 comments: