Tuesday, March 8, 2016

I new look for spring! 

There is so much going on right now. I hope to soon be doing the edits on Crashing Waves and a new Pinkerton Man story is hopefully coming your way in June this year.

The two stand alone books I mentioned previously are my first attempt at publishing on my own. Whispers, Rumors and Lies, as well as Island Paradise should be available May 1 in ebook format as well as paperback. I'm so excited to be venturing into this area. 

I am going to be attending four book events this year and hopefully, I will get a chance to meet some of you in person. The first event is the North Iowa Book Bash. Taking place on April 30 in Clear Lake, Iowa at the Best Western Holiday Lodge. Whispers, Rumors and Lies will be available in paperback at this event before it goes live on amazon. 

If you don't see me on social media much or think I've forgotten to blog, don't worry. It's only because I am so busy getting more books out for you to read. 

Thanks so much for visiting me on Facebook and this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment